Sevenoaks Garden Centre Limited t/a Crews Hill Wholesale Plants (“CHWP”) is committed to compliance with all relevant UK and EU laws in respect of personal data, and to protecting the “rights and freedoms” of individuals whose information SGC collects in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Throughout this document Sevenoaks Garden Centre Limited t/a Crews Hill Wholesale Plants will be referred to as “we”, “our”, or the “CHWP”.
Crews Hill Wholesale Plants Trade Membership Customers Only
We would like to Welcome you to CHWP Family. As a trade member you become entitled to shop with us and receive trade prices.
We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Therefore, we have a policy that sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect and process your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
When applying for trade membership, by completing the application form you agree to us using your information. We will use this information to monitor when you visit and make purchases at any of our sites. This enables us to offer exclusive offers, news, promotions and more to our valued customers who enjoy the great experience that CHWP has to offer.
Terms & Conditions of CHWP Trade Membership:
1. CHWP is promoted by Sevenoaks Garden Centre Limited, Main Road, Sundridge, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN14 6ED.
3. Anyone who registers their details can join as long as they are over 18 years old and work within the horticultural industry.
4. CHWP requires acceptable proof of your horticulturally related business for registration which might include, but is not limited to, the following: company bank statement, company debit/credit card, business card, company letterhead, VAT number, limited registration number, public liability insurance, horticultural certificates.
5. CHWP Trade Membership is a free scheme to join and you will benefit from the exclusive trade prices we have to offer.
6. Your Trade Membership is registered personally to you. We do not allow other individuals use your account. We will only serve you as our client
7. CHWP reserve the right to change or withdraw the trade membership or any individual registration at any time.
8. CHWP reserve the right to change the terms & conditions of the trade membership. Notice of changes will be available in store and via www.crewshillwholesaleplants.co.uk
9. CHWP reserve the right to close trade member accounts should an annual minimum spend not be reached which is currently £2,500 per annum.
10. Trade membership is open to businesses within the horticultural industry who can prove their status accordingly. Membership is not transferable or resalable.
11. Nothing in the Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude CHWP for any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is not permitted by law (nothing in the Terms & Conditions affects your statutory rights).
13. By registering for Trade Membership at CHWP you are agreeing to being contacted by post, mobile text messages, telephone or email in relation to CHWP marketing and related communications. You will not receive communication via communication channels you have opted out from.
14. CHWP adheres to the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions about CHWP Trade Membership then please contact us at any time on email@example.com or 01959 565396.
Last Updated: September 2020